PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
...and I feel loads better.

No more messages inviting me to poke/ join/ drink etc

No more inain requests

No more supposed 'friends' asking to be my friend

No more stupid converstations with people you never liked.

I've got a hangover so I'll probably regret this later.

legrandefromage":3ifpdl14 said:

These thing REALLY bug me. Don't join in on anything like that, but the constant pokes, poker, hugs, invite.... i just don't see the point. Just keep taps with mates from afar and share photos of the good old drunken days.

Just change your settings. I've never had any rubbish set to me. :D

legrandefromage":1ceseu6l said:
...and I feel loads better.

No more inain requests

No more supposed 'friends' asking to be my friend

No more stupid converstations with people you never liked.

Yeah utter tosh! :D :D :D
Killed mine off at the begining of February & like you say feel all the beter for it, though have been spending more time on here :roll: ;)

i know what you mean, i have facebook, i only got it initially coz i have a few friends around the world and it's easier than sending emails with attachments etc, when they changed the lay out a while back it lost all the "boxes" with the aplications from the main page, since then i have ignored all of that bollox, but i never really bothered with the aplications anyway.

i am really blunt with adding/accepting people though, one guy who was a customer added me, i thought he was a knob so i "ignored" him, then added me again so ignored him a further 4 times, i think he then got the message!! :LOL:

i only add people i like as opposed any old sod i meet. some of my friends have 400+ "friends" . . . FFS they're not friends, they are random people you have met, i delete people aswel(sometimes i wish it could be from existance aswel!!) i binned my girlfriend last year coz she was annoying so i then binned her of facebook for the same reason! :LOL:

i haven't gone looking for school friends either coz i haven't spoken to any of those idiots since i was 16 so why they add me after 17 years amazes me! they get "ignored" aswell!

some of them must think i'm a right moody bastard but i don't care, i don't think any of them would add to the quality of my life . . . if anything they'd affect it negatively.

we have a limited time on this world so why spend it with people you think are morons

quality time with quality people

perry":208tsizk said:
we have a limited time on this world so why spend it with people you think are morons

quality time with quality people

well said :D

killed my facebook before xmas it was doing my head in :shock: + i got all the email/numbers of the people i wanted to get back in contact with now so dont really see the point. (i do still have myspace, pinkbike etc tho)

im on myspace too , or at least i think i am still :LOL:

i remember leaving it a while ago and putting a bulleting with something along the lines of " im fookin off , give me your contact details or dont "

only the people i actually knew anyway did so no loss :LOL:

theres an it crowd eppisode you should watch

and how did you kill it anyway ? negligence or abuse ? i abused myspace :LOL:

Back