DMR Trailstar and Kona Hahanna - new Trailstar pics

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
here is my trailstar in hardcore hardtail build. it was previously used for jumping but its a bit big for that really so i've ordered a new frame (?) to build up with 24" wheels for the summer :D

frame: 4310 dmr trailstar2
fork: marzocchi am sl 130mm
gears: sram x7/x5/deore xt
brakes: hayes9
wheels dmr dv/revolver
stem: dmr headsrock
bars: dmr wingbar

Attachments

• trailstar.jpg
    trailstar.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5,936
hahanna

and here is my kona hahanna, not sure what year i think it might be 99 or 2000. i got bored and put all the stuff from my saracen protrax on it for a laugh and now i REALLY like it. i know its only a low end frame but with the full LX and nice wheels its well light and rides nice :D

frame: kona hahanna
fork: rock shox judy xc (with speed springs)
groupset: full shimano deore lx
wheels: mavic 238s/lx hubs
USE seatpost, wtb seat, transX bars, spds

Attachments

• kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 5,934
cheers guys :D thanks to kaiser for the hayes9 and bike hoarder for the bars/seat (+delivery ;) ) and finally gcwebbyuk for the saracen and kona he delivered them to exeter :shock: :D :D :D all good :D

love the trailstar, i ran mine with 24's but have gone back to 26's now, no real issues with the smaller wheels but i got 24" dmr rims and theyre mighty wide/ heavy, were better for manuals tho :cool:

bkt":1o5v97ii said:
love the trailstar, i ran mine with 24's but have gone back to 26's now, no real issues with the smaller wheels but i got 24" dmr rims and theyre mighty wide/ heavy, were better for manuals tho :cool:

i'm gona keep the 26's on the trailstar i think... i've ordered a new jump frame which is 24" specific and i'm gona bling it out with loads of the coloured stuff thats around its gona be sweet for the summer :D :D :D :D

cheers guys :D short cage rear mech for trailstar turned up 2day just waiting for a shimano shifter cos i'm running sram at the moment... next month is a big disc on the front and poss some white rims :shock:

Don't do the white rims...it'll make the bike look like every other jump bike/BMX around at the moment

Back