Sussex Meet **TOMORROW***Can we make it 10.30am start?***

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ok, other thread's getting too heavy, so a show of pedals for this ride please.

*Sunday 29th March 2009.

*Meet at Arundel Train Station.

*9.30am meet for a 10am depart.

Free parking in the station car park and decent train links to/ from London (1hr 15mins) from Victoria.

Here's the link to the meeting place:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=50 ... hp=ids.srf

I think we'll make it a nice 20 miler (ish). Good mix of singletrack through woods, up and out onto the South Downs, and fire roads and a little bit of road in there too.

Be good to see some new faces as well as the regular crowd.

If it's biblical rain or snow (as it was last spring) and or there are catastrophic rail works cutting trains out, we'll think about re-scheduling, otherwise, I expect to see you all there.

;)

i'll be there, looking forward to a good retro meet, been a while since the last one i was on.
More than happy to help guide too,. Will try and bring some new faces in to.

I (should, hope) to be there. :roll: depends how I feel the day before :oops:

im interested in going to this, but potentially there is a problem with the date you chose.
not just for me i mean, but in case you didnt know, the '09 f1 season starts on that date in austrailia, so interested parties in both events might be put off.
i think the gp will be finished around 7 or 8 am not 100%, but makes it a bit tight to get to arundel in time. and thats assuming getting up rather than staying up.
obviously not everyone is into the f1, but might explain if there is a low turn out.
i will be there if the scheduling allows.

W W Biffta":5bxjrtgk said:
im interested in going to this, but potentially there is a problem with the date you chose.
not just for me i mean, but in case you didnt know, the '09 f1 season starts on that date in austrailia, so interested parties in both events might be put off.
i think the gp will be finished around 7 or 8 am not 100%, but makes it a bit tight to get to arundel in time. and thats assuming getting up rather than staying up.
obviously not everyone is into the f1, but might explain if there is a low turn out.
i will be there if the scheduling allows.

What next the dog ate my homework !!

2 wheels Good . ..

Back