Ooooooh -loving that, was watching it on fleabay, went a bit too rich for me tho' -your pics are much better than theirs -had I seen those, might well have been tempted...... would have been a great companion for my Miyata....

Mark

Oh thats nice, right up my street that one. A good find- keep us up to date with the progress dude.

S

If i knew it was that good i would of bid higher (instead of buying a early raliegh ally bonded thingy for £20) any how it would of kept this one company.
arena015-1.jpg

arena016.jpg

arena017.jpg

Cheers Toady

Ah… 'twas you who got the technium chill was it Mr Toad????

I was having a rant about my IT department deciding to disconnect the interweb just when I needed to bit on it :LOL:

Glad it went to a good home, figured it would be someone on here who got it – looked like quite a good find.

Yep it was me (my cousion had to bid for me thou) but we cant collect till next saturday (21/02) so i will start a thread then.

Cheers Toad

toadoftoadhall":1eottyzu said:
If i knew it was that good i would of bid higher (instead of buying a early raliegh ally bonded thingy for £20) any how it would of kept this one company.
Cheers Toady
Can't quite see on the pic - is that a conquest or Kili Flyer? That looks even earlier?
The Conquest I had back in 1985 had the same riser bars + 4 bolt stem like that.
Any one know if Saracen numbered their frames in sequence or just randomly? It would be nice to get a more accurate date.

Your head tube transfer looks older as well.

Back