Mint 1998 GREEN / YELLOW cannondale super v +new pics added

Dale

Always liked these, I'm a short arse and the V main spar gives lots of standover, which suited me. Is this one of the ones with the rear is disc mount but no Fork mount? Cannondale did a lot of those for some Bizarre reason.
The Tutti Frutti colours were a real Cannondale thing, I have seen a Peach and Yellow one, The classic red and Yellow and a Pastel Blue and Yellow.
Cannondale never get the Kudos they deserve on here V's Klein. Cannondale developed the fat tubed frame, Klein Copied (very badly) They were every bit as well built and actually lasted very well and weren't prone to cracking at the same rates.

Lovely bike ride and enjoy!. :LOL: :LOL:

dale

more photos :D

Attachments

• retro 007.JPG
    retro 007.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 4,186
  • retro 008.JPG
    retro 008.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 4,186
That's nice, I liked the colour of the frame too, it's does looked mint condition for over 10 years old bike.

Discs

As I thought, rear disc mount, yet no front, how bizarre is that? They sold loads like that, a dealer once told me they had a contract for headshock forks and were over supplied, so had to do something with them! Gorgeous condition, bet it rides really well too?

Yeah looks sweet. I agree with the dealer dont sell it and it'll be a shame to get it filthy but u gotta go give it some in the summer thats what these bike are all about, go on give it some death and enjoy it.

the dale

the super v has gone into semi retirement after last months retrobike meet at haldon, as i still has the below bikes to choose from.might take it to retrobike meet at afan in may :?:
cheers kirbdug :D

Attachments

• retrobike 003.JPG
    retrobike 003.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 1,256
  • retrobike 002.JPG
    retrobike 002.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,256
  • retro 001.JPG
    retro 001.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,256

Latest posts