Style gurus...help my Kish build...non-retro

Profile imperial. comes in all kinda colours incl. bklack and silver.... and Ti :cool:
Not sure if they'll fit your ENO's though

Attachments

• profile-imperial-.jpg
    profile-imperial-.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,060
Just my opinion but id stick to satin black parts with a pastel/light blue colour frame,sort of 'cal look' for bikes,no polished bits,maybe tiny hints of blue anodise like bottlecage bolts,jockey wheel bolts,cable nipples

less is more ;)

Harryburgundy":1v2tyey1 said:
scant":1v2tyey1 said:
pristine, no logo silver chris king headset, £55. interested?

Thanks Scant...I'll have to count some beans, but don't hold it for me if someone else is interested.

i've got a pristine mango 1 as well ;)

From experience King cogs are very light but not particularly durable and I don't think the Boone ti ones would be super durable if M900 cassettes are anything to go by.

Reckon you'd be well set with a Surly cog and chainring in stainless steel, specific, durable and understated as the frame and forks are the star so as well to keep the rest of the build quality but quiet.

Not that i'm a style guru at all (that's why i'm just agreeing with other people's ideas ;)), i'd go with pete_mcc on the stem/seatpost/bar, especially with the silver only. let the frame stand out, too much black will affect it i reckon. Nitto rule and their stuff is well made and a bit different, and i'd agree with ededwards on the cog/chainring. :D

What sizes you after? I've looked at a whole bunch of Nitto stuff over the last couple of months so may know some sources for the right bits! ;)

Edit: just saw you put 27.2 seatpost, Nitto do lots of those i'm sure, a lot of their stems are 26mm clamp but pretty sure they do some 25.4. they also do some tasty riser bars :D

Latest posts

Back