couple of old riding pics & my s&m

bkt

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
heres a couple of pics from when i used to rock the 20 inchers from exhibition skate park in newcastle upon tyne, before knee injury!!! :(
also pic of my limited edition s&m bennett number 257 of 500 1st production :LOL:

Nice bike friend used to have one...quite beefy by todays standards but good geometry,long considering he's such a short bloke

Would love to find an old Challenger that Bennett used to run circa 1996 for trails :D

cool as...there is a Holmes frame up for sale on Rad at the mo...I have no need for it but I always wanted one....I keep looking at the pics and dribbling

ryan partridges old one ? i thought that sold pretty quickly

hmm , might get the paint and do my dirtbike

and as were talking s&m infront of sheds :LOL: heres the holmes i had in 2000ish

bgvchgcgvhgvhjbjkn.jpg

that rear wheel isnt even trying to be part of the rest of the bike is it :LOL: :roll:

yeah loved the bennett, when i got rid i was gutted, i bought a fit van homan (the one im riding in the pics) but was never as good as the 21.25 top tube s&m. :cool:

The Bennett was a nice frame, mate used to abuse his and it took it in it's stride.

TBH I don't have a great deal of faith in BMX products these days...companies really seem to be pushing the envelope to get things light as that's what the kids are after more and more at the moment. TBH I'd rather not have my headtube come off!

Does anybody remember the old King frames, especially the Liberty that Jerry Galley used to ride.,?...now that was one strong frame!

yeah the old bicycle union crew rode them, including king himself. i remeber watching scum 1201 with king riding in the worlds when he was about 12 years old! amazing stuff :LOL:

Back