I think I have to live this weekend still without it... :twisted:

Shamus":25l1n56i said:
I´v heard nothing from post yet.... :oops:
I think I have to live this weekend still without it... :twisted:

sorry to brag, but :oops:

MINE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!! :cool:

IT ARRIVED!!!

I just un-packed it and its AWESOME!!

Here is a quick picture, will post more after I have tinckered with it and cleaned it up a bit :D :D :D

Attachments

• attitude 002.JPG
    attitude 002.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,010
I saw this so I had to chime in. What can I say, I'm a Klein fanatic, ha. I have been Mountain Biking since 1996 and all that I've owned are Kleins. Well, I have a Monty X-Lite trials bike, but Klein doesn't make a trials bike, ha. My story about my first Klein is the "How much is my XXXX worth" sticky. Currently I have a 2005 Attitude XX, 1997 Mantra Comp and a 1997 Pulse Pro brand new in the box. Of course I've ridden other bikes to try them out, but I always go back to my Klein. Why? I just plain love the way the ride. Crisp handling, great climbing ability and I just feel like the bike is part of me when I ride one. I guess another factor could be that a 97 Pulse Pro was my first ever "real" mountain bike, and I saved forever for it and bought it myself. I would not let my parents help me. I'd really like a Palomino or Adept b/c of recent back problems, but I just can't find one that's affordable enough right now. Anyway, just wanted to add to all of this. Of course everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. I'm just a Klein guy as long as I can get my hands on one :D

Copey, I'm drooling at my desk looking at all those Kleins! Lucky! When I get home this evening I'll post some pics of mine!

KleinGuyGA":mp6v2el3 said:
Copey, I'm drooling at my desk looking at all those Kleins! Lucky! When I get home this evening I'll post some pics of mine!

Thanks!! And welcome..

I ride all of mine.. none of them are 'show condition' so I just ride them and enjoy them. The Attitude is going to be my summer race bike, but I am sure I will take it for a thrash tomorrow :D

Latest posts

Back