Orange P7 - Nickel - restoration project

With oranges you picked frame, group, fork, so yes, it would have been available with XT...

When I originally bought my first P7 in 97, I wanted one so much I could only afford an Alivio group... I did pay for some of the last MAG 21 forks tho!!! (now sadly long gone!)

Just been checking my P7's - from what cherrybomb says, if 605 is june 05, as in year, month, my three are

511 nov/1995
607 jul/1996
706 jun/1997

Which I think is cool cos I got a run of three years of production!!!!

I love my P7s....!!!!

fingers":3b2z43uf said:
Just been checking my P7's - from what cherrybomb says, if 605 is june 05, as in year, month, my three are

511 nov/1995
607 jul/1996
706 jun/1997

I love my P7s....!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
It's like a little family. I hope they all get you something at Christmas times :LOL:

perry":1qq4ie6r said:
i spy with my little eye a pair of dmr pedals , will you be keeping or looking to get rid ?

Keeping for the time being. If I change my mind then you can have first dibs :D

Cheers.
Dave.

Prometheus":16urp3g0 said:
fingers":16urp3g0 said:

511 nov/1995
607 jul/1996
706 jun/1997

I love my P7s....!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
It's like a little family. I hope they all get you something at Christmas times :LOL:

Still waiting :roll:

Aaaahhhh, so your the reason the listing ended early on the P7 I had in my sights!! :evil:

Didn't want it anyway. :cry:

Looks a good 'un. I'll look forward to seeing it when you've finished tinkering (he says as he turns his back and continues the lonely search for a reasonably priced retro Orange) ;) :D

Hi Brocklander.

Are you sure that mine is the one you were watching ??? If your in Skipton, as in Yorkshire. Forgive me if there's another one but I don't of any, but if so then it was for collection only and that would be a 500 mile round trip for you :shock: :shock: .

I suppose that Mr courier could have collected though . If it is the one then I am sorry :oops: . ......... but it had to be done :twisted: ;) .

Dave.

Hi Dave.
Thanks for the PM. Yep, that's the one I was watching and it's the Yorkshire Skipton. Bloke who listed it said I could sort out a pick up but it wasn't meant to be and there's plenty more fish in the see. :cool: Glad it went to a good home and I'll update you when I find 'the one'.

brocklanders023":v5ecfg75 said:
there's plenty more fish in the see. :cool:
Don't you mean plenty more oranges in the orchard :? or something like that :LOL:

brocklanders023":v5ecfg75 said:
Glad it went to a good home and I'll update you when I find 'the one'.
Thanks mate, yes please do let me know and start your own thread with lot's of lurvely pics. :cool: .

I'm quickly becoming an orange freak ......

orangefreak.jpg

:roll: sorry couldn't resist it :LOL:

Back