Cwmcarn 14th February. (Ahoy SW riders......!)

Stow on the Wold in the Cotswolds?

I did a route plan and it linked you off your main route by about 45 miles each way. Which on a 140 mile journey as it is is more than enough Id of thought?

Hows this... Just spoken to the garage, Just rung them and they have just taken the Engine out ... Im speachless :evil: :evil:

that must be alteast a month they/ve had it isn't it?

would it make any difference if i went, salisbury then warminster?

13th of Jan it was dropped off .... Its a joke honestly but dont really know what I can do??

This is the route it came up with

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Please dont worry about it honestly, Thats about as close as you can pass and I know that loop would add at least an hour to the journey for you if not more the overall is nearly 4 hours journey.

well i am gonna go, i think i've just made my mind up to go. haven't really got the funds (overspent massively this month) but hey, poo happens!!! :LOL:

I dont know what your plans are guys.. but theres still a fair amount of snow in cwmcarn. off the marked trail & on the mtn top its bugga deep in places.

oh, didn't know that! might think again then!! i saw the weather forcast for saturday and it looked ok but i didn't realise there was snow from the previous dump still. :(

Sorry guys, i know i instigated this but i'm going to have to bail on my own ride!!!! :cry:

Was really looking forward to another get together, but my Gran has had a bad fall and is in hospital, so it's a trip to Gloucester Royal for me.

If anyone else is still going take some pics and rub it in!!!! ;)

Bike Hoarder":19i4106q said:
Sorry guys, i know i instigated this but i'm going to have to bail on my own ride!!!! :cry:

Was really looking forward to another get together, but my Gran has had a bad fall and is in hospital, so it's a trip to Gloucester Royal for me.

If anyone else is still going take some pics and rub it in!!!! ;)

i just pm'd you to say i cant go, i fell off a stool at work and hurt my back FFS :LOL: hope everythings gona be ok with your gran

rich

Back