MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":8abh9psp said:
it was feckin freezing on sunday so kind of forgot about the Sh#tty bag :oops: mind you that will be the reason I don't win/get any votes :LOL:

No it won't, it'll be because the bike you sold to buy this one had bar ends and risers :LOL: :LOL: I jest, as a mary convert you get my vote :D

Ok I admit it, it was wrong but so much of what I do revolves around this central theme of wrongness that I kind of get used to it, almost love it even- wrong is the new right don'tyouknow.

I will be at the burrell car park 9.30am on sunday morn (unless the weather is really shi*e) if anyone fancys a jaunt.

kaiser":m1pjb2ha said:
Jimi hows the San An looking?

Got a headset for it and got the forks mounted, that's about it, may need to shelf it for now though as i can only really afford to build one bike for the summer so decided to try and get the Manitou up and running, that'll need tyres, r-mech, cassette, chain, cranks, rings, bars, also need a set of wheels for the E3 as the wheels intended for the Manitou are on that, going to use the bugger though, definetely wont be a garage queen :D

I'll be at Burrell on Sunday Gazz ;)

we've finally got about 3 inches of snow,schools closed buses off and I can't get the car up to my street. It's brilliant! Sledging tonight!

jimihendrix":2iy59hb9 said:
kaiser":2iy59hb9 said:
Jimi hows the San An looking?

Got a headset for it and got the forks mounted, that's about it, may need to shelf it for now though as i can only really afford to build one bike for the summer so decided to try and get the Manitou up and running, that'll need tyres, r-mech, cassette, chain, cranks, rings, bars, also need a set of wheels for the E3 as the wheels intended for the Manitou are on that, going to use the bugger though, definetely wont be a garage queen :D

I'll be at Burrell on Sunday Gazz ;)

Pics please :D

clockworkgazz":2qyrxada said:
I will be at the burrell car park 9.30am on sunday morn (unless the weather is really shi*e) if anyone fancys a jaunt.

Unlikely tae be burelly'in fur me, wifes B'day :(

tell her you need to go up to glasga to pick up her prezzie- a diamond shop which can only be reached after cyling some distance offroad.

A friend of mine from my touring bike past may join us on the 28th, he will be on a mountainbike, a Diamondback Acent, but he is not a dedicated off roader. I'm sure we will welcome him anyway.

We should start deciding on meet time etc.

Cannot join you at Burrel but hope you have a good laugh.

Cheers

Velo

Back