Retrobike Hats - available now!

Crayons":2ne2x0fs said:
Hi John

Have you got any of the cream and brown beanies left??

Got a few left, will put one aside for you if you like :cool:

Thanks for letting me know John

I've just sorted payment for a brown and cream beanie – you never know when the snow will come again :D

Cheers fella

Lee

Crayons":2ha5xdnk said:
Thanks for letting me know John

I've just sorted payment for a brown and cream beanie – you never know when the snow will come again :D

Cheers fella

Lee
Got it :cool:

will get it out over the next couple of days.

Take note those trying to decide - the hats are going quick :cool:

What's lead time on these, please? Paypaled you for a hat on sunday, and wondering when i can expect post. Thanks, John. G.

Reluctant":qzly3w2p said:
What's lead time on these, please? Paypaled you for a hat on sunday, and wondering when i can expect post. Thanks, John. G.

Your hat is already en route. Since you've posted this I can only assume it hasn't arrived today in which case I would expect it to arrive tomorrow.

John, are there any beanies left in brown :?: Also, can the caps come in any other colours, like brown, blue, and can they also be done without the grey bit at the front :?:
Cheers...

heathy":1vduzj85 said:
John, are there any beanies left in brown :?: Also, can the caps come in any other colours, like brown, blue, and can they also be done without the grey bit at the front :?:
Cheers...

Still ok for brown beanies but not got many left.

Only offering the caps in the one colour. They are decent fitted items though :cool:

Latest posts

Back