kona colour match...help needed.

sunchaser

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
:) I'm getting a frame resprayed & have decided on either:

Kona explosif green '94 or Kona Kilauea silvery grey also from '94.

The thing is how do I get a good match without a colour code or sample? :?

Can I just send the frame to Argos Cycles & they'd know what colour I need :oops: or is it more complicated than that?

Any of you guy's able to help?

cheers :)

Take a pic of the bike in the colour you want and they will work to the pic, Just say make it like this one and they'll do their very best. See the graphics on my Clockwork for proof!

Stick Legs":26qfaxhz said:
Take a pic of the bike in the colour you want and they will work to the pic, Just say make it like this one and they'll do their very best. See the graphics on my Clockwork for proof!

Not surprised you had to have the decals made up. I tried to get the old style stickers circa 1996 but there were supposedly none available then.
Ended up using that model year's decals.

Havent tried contacting them about this project but to be honest, and I hate slagging off companies but hey, Im only being honest in my experiences... they didnt really show much interest in my business when enquiring about the Trimble to be repainted...

(3 emails no replys, 2 phone calls and had to keep phoning back cos people were on holiday and then 'er sorry we cant do it')

Bit cr*p really. Doesnt strike me as a company worth my business. If I ran my company like that I dont think we would be in business at all.

Msteel were awesome (they did the goat) but sadly these guys stopped doing sprayjobs. I was so impressed I sent a thank you note. I never do things lke that. I found the receipt and it cost me 150 inclunding postage of sending it back. They did AN AWESOME job.

Alternatly get in touch with Kris in france as hes awesome but I feel his talents are wasted on single coats of paint. Anything super custom and hes your man.

Back