The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Okay here it is the obvious what's it worth question. It's a 87 Fisher Montare in excellent condition. I know the original lady rider. The bike was never taken off road except for gravel bike paths. There are a few paint chips on the rear stays and front forks other wise it really shows no wear. I know that value of bikes like this can change from region to region so I'm looking for a what it might fetch on ebay. The pictures tell the story.... complete XT build, all original except the saddle.

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01061.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01067.jpg
[/img]

Saddle up":2azpaplh said:
Hello everyone. Okay here it is the obvious what's it worth question. It's a 87 Fisher Montare in excellent condition. I know the original lady rider. The bike was never taken off road except for gravel bike paths. There are a few paint chips on the rear stays and front forks other wise it really shows no wear. I know that value of bikes like this can change from region to region so I'm looking for a what it might fetch on ebay. The pictures tell the story.... complete XT build, all original except the saddle.
nice bike! amazing condition!
the M730 groupset looks nearly untouched, skinwall tires in very good condition. don't know what to estimate for the frame but 400-500 euros should be achieveable for the whole bike.

Whats it worth

92 Deore DX FM650 130 spaced rear hub build with DB Spokes / Brass nipples to a Mavic 231 CD which is a little scuffed. Runs Perfectly true.

I've just come by a set of 1 1/8 inch steerer mag 20's on a project that I won't be using :)

They are in better shape than the pics suggest (still to clean them up), the only real flaw is there's paint missing and a bit of corrosion on the cable hanger part of the fork brace. They are still holding air and the seals aren't perished, but no doubt they could do with a service. Way too good just for spares though! Any ideas on price?

Attachments

• rockshox.jpg
    rockshox.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,452
I paid £10 inc posting for my set of 10/20's in similar nick - that was a bit of a bargain, any idea of the model year

deore xt FC-M739 chainset

I have a deore xt FC-M739 chainset in a good used condition

how much are they worth?

mynchiboy":2dg5fume said:
I've just come by a set of 1 1/8 inch steerer mag 20's on a project that I won't be using :)

They are in better shape than the pics suggest (still to clean them up), the only real flaw is there's paint missing and a bit of corrosion on the cable hanger part of the fork brace. They are still holding air and the seals aren't perished, but no doubt they could do with a service. Way too good just for spares though! Any ideas on price?
most older sus forks sell for ~50euros if in used condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back