show us your cross bikes

I traded a Yo Eddy for a Bontrager just like the one posted above. Ended up trading the Bontrager to a friend in exchange for him paying some race entries for me. Now I'm without a Bontrager, or a Fat, but I did win those races (meh)

The 2 bikes I raced this past season;
gungho2.jpg

nits016.jpg

Both of my bikes may have had full Red but only one of them was Purple....

I traded my old Supertouch frame (like from '99) to my chiropractor. Interestingly enough he got hit by a truck while riding it. I always Knew chiropracty was a sham...

Here's some build shots of the pair I used this winter, I'm currently in the middle of stripping them down and boxing them up for the summer.
Not at all retro I know but I am planning on re-building my very first cross bike in original spec when I get time.

Attachments

• CIMG8331.JPG
    CIMG8331.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 5,807
  • CIMG8329.JPG
    CIMG8329.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 5,807
That's what i like about cross bikes they all have an idividual touch to them, they never look off the peg!

Keep them comming we need a BOTM for cross bikes.....!

Another Empella owner here, the photo was taken before I got it! It now has matching cross tyres! I will take some new pics when I find the time.

Attachments

• Empella.jpg
    Empella.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 5,776
Cannondale Cyclocross Ultra and Lemond Poprad Disc.

I love 'em.

:D

Attachments

• poprad2a_397.jpg
    poprad2a_397.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5,751
  • poprad3_454.jpg
    poprad3_454.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 5,750
  • dale.jpg
    dale.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 5,749
Here's another one

Attachments

• IF Planet Cross tunnel.JPG
    IF Planet Cross tunnel.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,762
  • IF Planet Cross.JPG
    IF Planet Cross.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,762
Loving some of the steel stuff on here. Almost a timeless look to them, cross bikes. You expect slimmer tubes and horizontal top tubes so even the older stuff on here looks current.

Presently in half a mind about stripping the rarely used Bianchi in the shed and hanging the bits on a crosser that might see a bit more action.

here's mine, really love it. if i had to keep one bike this would almost be it.

that Poprad is on my list of must haves. stunning looking bike.

Attachments

• san jose.jpg
    san jose.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,745
Back