Cindercone......its back together!!!!!!! evo 1

That's great. It looks just like one of my BITD homebrew Downhill beasts;

I Beam / Riser bars (except an extreme Downhill beats would have brace like a Club Roost or something!) / Massive outer ring but still retaining all 24 gears / bear trap pedals and a DCD. All on an XC frame! Brilliant

I am sure so many MBUK reading school boys tried to replicate their heros like Rob Warner and JMC buy 'Downhilling' thier XC bikes. Good stuff :LOL:

adamgent":qxr3oukx said:
That's great. It looks just like one of my BITD homebrew Downhill beasts;

I Beam / Riser bars (except an extreme Downhill beats would have brace like a Club Roost or something!) / Massive outer ring but still retaining all 24 gears / bear trap pedals and a DCD. All on an XC frame! Brilliant

I am sure so many MBUK reading school boys tried to replicate their heros like Rob Warner and JMC buy 'Downhilling' thier XC bikes. Good stuff :LOL:

the club roost bars used to have the brase on! lol :LOL:

it did some pretty extreme stuff for a rigid bike in its day too, lol:D

dc13":3813dki2 said:
MMcG":3813dki2 said:
That paint looks like my 1995 Fire Mountain.

Are you sure you've got a Cinder Cone underneath that paint?

Yeah, ordered it from my local bike shop where i used to do some work bitd, came with two cinder cone stickers which i didn't put on as i thought it was lieing at the time due to all the the random bit's i had on it lol it's black metalic paint i thought the lava had a green tint to it in 95? Might be wong tho?
You sure you have a lava dome? Lol :LOL:

Here's my Fire Mountain (note the paint and logos) to compare to your Cinder Cone.

Kona3.jpg

Kona2.jpg

Whoops! I now see how yours is a black metallic and not a dark green.

My bad.

Sweet bike!

Back