Mongoose in Chester needs a home (now rescued!)

I think Rude_Dog or Rude_something was looking for an Indy adjuster thingy that goes on top of the fork leg. I do try to be helpful :roll: Although I may be able to spare some freebies if required.

cchris2lou":y5gvpjlf said:
ebay it for charity .

I have some wheels I can give away

by the time the fees are paid and bike posted etc etc it wont be worth it. If i was going to give it away i'll put it on my local freecycle to someone needy.

icantthinkofausername":2q623zlf said:
I think Rude_Dog or Rude_something was looking for an Indy adjuster thingy that goes on top of the fork leg. I do try to be helpful :roll: Although I may be able to spare some freebies if required.

Well the forks are pretty goosed i would say :LOL: so he's welcome to them either way! I'll see if i can find him

awaycaboose":bmp82f8v said:
Yeah the idea of a fully tip built bike sounds pretty cool. Could be a prize amongst the various RetroBike teams at the SSUK 09. Would have to be for something other than winning of course. :LOL:

Never had amy probs with an angle grinder at all..... (ahem)

awaycaboose":28us1qve said:
Yeah the idea of a fully tip built bike sounds pretty cool. Could be a prize amongst the various RetroBike teams at the SSUK 09. Would have to be for something other than winning of course. :LOL:

Er... most of my bikes are fully tip built. :oops:

Back