Orange C16RS / Kona Kilauea / Kona Fire Mountain

blutak

Retro Newbie
Hello!

I have had these 3 bikes from new, I think 1995 ish. Always have had it in the back of my mind to maybe do them up especially the Orange, but never have got round to it and really now wouldn't know where to start!

So was going to dump them as they are now ancient and thought I'd see if there was any similar bikes on the internet and found this site... :shock:

So now don't really know what to do? E-bay them or keep them?

Joanne

Attachments

• Orange C16RS.jpg
    Orange C16RS.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 5,758
  • Kona Kilauea resize.jpg
    Kona Kilauea resize.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5,755
  • Kona Fire Mountain resize.jpg
    Kona Fire Mountain resize.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 5,755
If you are going to sell them offer them to the kind folks of Retrobike before the evil bay, they are a lovely deserving bunch. :)

There are instructions for posting pics in the FAQ section. Get some up, there will be people biting your hand off! :)

Managed to get some pictures on now.

Can anyone tell me what years they think the Kona's are from?
I think I bought the Orange in 1995?

I think the Kona's are 98 or Possibly 99. There are some seriously dedicated Kona fans who might have a better idea. They are always looking for smaller Kona's as well, so I'm sure you'd sell them no problem.

The Kiluea is very nice. :)

Hello Joanne

The Fire Mountain is from 1998 to 2000 years, not sure which one.

The Kilauea is 1997, it looked excellent condition in pic, it should sell well and get a good price for it.

The Orange, I have no idea what year but some chaps here will tell you what year it is.

Nice collection and seem you take care of them too.

Welcome to retrobike.

nice bikes. if they meananything to you and you dont need the cash i'd keep them, or at least one of them. if you do skip them there,s one outside my house!

Nice bikes you have there, certainly worth more than a trip to the skip. ;)

The C16RS looks like a 1996, but you can tell the year from the frame number. First three numbers give year and month of manufacture. ;)

I'd keep the Orange if you have to choose (but then that's just me.)

Please, please, please get in touch with leedevelopment on here if you are selling the kona.

He is desperate for a 16" one.

Chris.

small konas of that sort of age are very popular, get em posted in the forsale section if you dont want to keep them...but please be aware of the forum rule that states you must put a price on them.

also note the other rule that if your looking for a price, you MUST post it in the how much is my XYZ worth thread.

That Kileau looks ace!

Back