Mice/rat problem

How about a Large Monitor lizard ? :LOL: :LOL: let it out in the house for a few days .... Problem solved.. :) :LOL:

you say its your flat. Presumably theres no landlord to sort it out. If its your problem, ask neighbours if its a problem in their flats. Maybe you can all contribute a bit to get the pros to visit and sort it.

we had this problem a few weeks ago.....2 mouse traps ,peanut butter ...2 hours chasing the bugger thru the kitchen,emptying said sodding room and 3 dead mice late i got em.boy are they good at jumping too.......3 ft in the air ......good at bunny hopping...all jokes aside you have to kill em cos of the diseases they carry can be very nasty...

Problem with poison is when one of the beasties dies under your floor boards/in a wall cavity etc your house will stink of death for about two weeks and nothing will mask the smell.

Do you know anyone with a Jack Russell or similar terrier?
Much, much better at despatching rodents.

Ah dude, you have my sympathies. I could bore you for hours on this. Crazy old lady next door hadnt thrown out any rubbish for 8 years, andwe got logtails in the floors. . . Took environmental health over a year to get in.

Longtails is very clever, I'm a hippie too, but impending doom from electrical fires meant it had to get physical. One in a wire trap, one poisined, one in a mantrap thing, one with a 15,000volt power supply borrowed from work. . and now we have kitty kat.. . very efficient. Very god friend. Very good at making waterproofs not waterproof any more. . ..

Have just chucked some mouse/rat killer in between the ceiling and the floor.
Also bought some ear plugs in case that doesn't work :D

Back