MacRetro chat and rides thread

awaycaboose":1bc2yqt8 said:
I I will however do my utmost to get the Massi back together for the next meet so as I'll be riding something vaguely retro.

Just off to order some Mary's for it now. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

time for a re-think on the name me thinks "marymacretro clan"

Its bad enough coming from a nation where men wear skirts without you suggesting 'marymacretro clan' :shock:

Next you'll be showing up on a pink and floral patterned bike :roll: ;)

Try something different like a mungo or midge bar as I believe the other on-one bars are termed :D

Cheers

retrogrouch

velomaniac":869hbigy said:
Next you'll be showing up on a pink and floral patterned bike :roll: ;)

D'ya mean as well as my pink jersey? Wish I'd kept my fluoro pink and yellow Brikos now as well, oh and the pink cable outers and bottle cage which were on the inbred. :LOL:

Gazz whats that shitey saddle bag doin on your BOTM entry :roll: apart from that lookin good bud :D need to get a shot soon

it was feckin freezing on sunday so kind of forgot about the Sh#tty bag :oops: mind you that will be the reason I don't win/get any votes :LOL:

Sunday is best for me :D Early morning would be good.

Gazz what you putting together? Your in the for sale section far too often :LOL:

did your cranks turn up?

hows that purple thing of beauty coming along? I can't wait to see it- will just go and check your thread to see if it has moved on any.

Thinking of just one ring up front on the Sbike but with the road cassettte it would prob be a bit of a SS crossover neither one or the other.....

mmmm.....mind you think of the weight I would save :twisted:

Back