Only on Ebay

P20

Retrobike Rider
looking on the ebay, i found this
Couldn't see exactly what fork it was from main picture, so looked at the other pics :shock: :shock: :shock:
6ba8_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ive emailed him telling him its fake,i suggest we all do the same,if he does nothing then report it.

I don't know about fake, i just couldn't believe the forks. The later Kleins had replaceable dropouts and that daft Hayes disc mount on the chainstay. But the toptube routing looks odd. Possibly a repsrayed cheap(Trek) Pulse?? :?:

the frame is a klein, but the forks a deffo the wrong way round.. we get this alot at the bike shop as people get bikes posted and who sends them turns the bars round to fit the box, then the perosn reciving just puts them straight without really looking..

Yeah, seen it done lots of times on supermarket specials(including shop display models) Unusual to see it on something bling :LOL:

Is it like the Audi Quattro Sport (UR). Short wheel base for enhanced agility! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• sport quattro.jpg
    sport quattro.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 3,138
  • ur sport quattro.jpg
    ur sport quattro.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 3,138
Back