I'm a mild mannered,gentle chap....but

Wow Harry and Psycolone :shock:

certainly pus my rage into perspective. I try not to damage if i can help it, just show them they are in the way and try shock them, doubt it does any good like. better out of trouble, easier said than done. :)

A big tipper lorry honks as it goes by, scaring the shite out of me - I recognise the driver - he pulls into Alconbury Airbase (the American guards have real sidearms) - I pull in and politely tell them that the lorry driver they are about to let through has a criminal record for cocaine dealing (true) - they politely ask him to 'Step out of the cab, sir'...

Driver no longer works for lorry firm and is currently doing time at one of her Mag's hostelries.... :p (coincidence but I'd love to think I'd actually made a difference...)

reanimation":3j9hubm7 said:
Wow Harry and Psycolone :shock:

certainly pus my rage into perspective. I try not to damage if i can help it, just show them they are in the way and try shock them, doubt it does any good like. better out of trouble, easier said than done. :)

If my rage and actions towards drivers helps them to think twice next time they come across a cyclist then i'll carry on doing it....but it might just make them hate us even more!! I'd rather inflict my own damage before they damage me....as i'm sure i'd come off much worse

Yeah good on ya psyclone, every now and then someone messes with the wrong geezer and learns a lesson, ya know like the cheeky gobshite you decide to spare eventually someone gives em a knuckle sandwich! :D kinda like karma i guess. I too dislike people who overtake just before they pull in or turn left at the lights, also where the motobike lane stance thing works. ;)

Back