MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":1a73kguq said:
Anyone else get out? Did you have some time in the braes JH and I'm sure velo was going to brave the elements.

Got out for just 3/4 hour thisafternoon, just made it back before the snow :)

clockworkgazz":1cyqfhd2 said:
I thought arran was after Jedburgh Ken, sure it is.

Yup, toss up between arran and jedburgh with jedburgh the winner

Gazz you just gotta keep an eye oot and if that disnae work an honest big buddy helps :D

theres no rush on the miniclockwork just need it ready for xmas :D

That said :roll: so far I have frame, forks, headset, quill converter, stem, bars, grips, wheels, brakes, front der. and cables and I only decided on the build about 2 weeks ago- gotta love this place.

What you got planned kaiser- nice wheels in the offing I see but what are they going on- the salsa?

What you bringing to jedburgh, if it ends up being the GT I'm going to put a stick in your spokes :twisted: You know what bike I want to see and have a go on, I will even wash it for you after :LOL:

clockworkgazz":380wwq6m said:
What you got planned kaiser- nice wheels in the offing I see but what are they going on- the salsa?

What you bringing to jedburgh, if it ends up being the GT I'm going to put a stick in your spokes :twisted: You know what bike I want to see and have a go on, I will even wash it for you after :LOL:

Wheels for the Salsa, trying to get this one together before I start anything else, the FSR stumpie was stripped down tonight ready for being bay'd to finance the Salsa build

As for Jedburgh............. :twisted: the GT was always going to be my winter bike, still have a couple of things I want to get right on the Stumpie, but really I'm making excuses :roll: :oops: we'll see, the KHS should be finished then too :eek:

I want to see the stumpy and I dont want to see any Mary bars but I expect to be disapointed on both counts :roll:

No snow here as its way too cold, rockhard ground and ice make biking unpleasant and breathing painful.

Jedburgh is 1st on the 28th of Feb, c'mon Ken, keep it together ;)

Arran in spring maybe.

DaveDH reckons Dalbeatie would be a good 7 Stanes for a meet !

I'm signed up for Mr. K's Gentleman Racers at MM09 provided I survive SSUK09, madness :roll: :LOL:

Cheers All

Did you get out AC?

Fancy a blast round the burrell next weekend- can't stray to far as my main pass is for Jedburgh.

In fact anyone else fancy a wee burrell round the burrell?

I never made it out over the weekend, I think that the last three have finally caught up with me and I'm now paying the price. :(

Oh well I'll maybe get Fable II and Fallout 3 finished now. :LOL:

No ride for me next weekend either I'm afraid as I'd promised Liese that we'd get walking somewhere. I will however do my utmost to get the Massi back together for the next meet so as I'll be riding something vaguely retro.

Just off to order some Mary's for it now. :LOL:

Back