A message from Mazdaman1980, please read

cannondale80

Retro Newbie
Hi Everyone

I am so sorry that i am just writing after reading the post the Enid Purceflange started. I cant apologise enough and there is no more i can say other than sorry. I was made redundent and just before my last day i was offered another role with my company but it involved me going away a lot more than i did before and with so much going on i panicked and, made a couple of excuses to buy me some time to post some items as i completely forgot what i was doing; and with a sudden pay cut this further panicked me. I completely understand how the people who bought from me feel and again i can only say a sincere apology to you all. This is a great site with some amazing people and i feel that i have let many down so one this has all been recified i will be parting company.

(As for the person who sent me a very rude and very abusive facebook message which was crossing a line too far i have replied in a lesser manner)

There are two things i would like to address:

1. Please can Kaiser, Hamster, Enid Purceflange, Naked Gav, kaiser, GT2 and Exbiker please re-send their addresses to the current usernames inbox. Nick D can i have your e-mail address and paypal.

2. The Mr K Proflex is still awaiting build and once complete will get auctioned off for the Childrens Trust in Tadworth. I could not go any further with the build because of the above reason and as i was still awaiting the forks which i now have, donated very kindly by Defiant. This was always going to be the case and has never changed. I understand why people would ask the questions they have but contrary to some of the comments appearences can be decieving and i dont have any money. In fact it was my visiting this website that got me into trouble as i felt that i had to go one step further with my interest so i took out a credit card after the Proflex and had been buying stuff ever since and just go too carried away, which i hope you understand is a little too easy on this site.

If for any reason i cannot finish the Proflex i will drop the bike off with all of the parts sent to me to another member for them to do with as they choose.

Thank you again for your kindness, patience and understanding, there is no other site like this with such genuine people, its been a pleasure. I am just so sorry that i have come across so badly!!!

Adam (Mazdaman1980)

Glad you've got in touch and am making at least some effort to right things.

Users can contact Adam on > mazdaman1980@yahoo.com

A ban is a ban. Registering second accounts is not acceptable. Your ban is extended to 3 weeks. Before you come back on the site I want to see evidence of the charity sale - I can be contacted on admin@retrobike.co.uk. Registering a third account will result in a permenant ban.

Finally please don't send mazdaman personal abuse via any means. Let's resolve this amicably.

Just to add to this i have received a full refund yesterday (6th Feb) from Adam.

If you're reading this Adam, Cheers and i hope it all comes right for you soon and thanks for being a gent and trying to sort your issues out instead of running from them.

Unlike that Deore II t**t :evil:

good to youve got in touch and are trying to put things straight. (Sorry to see your ban was extended by a week for doing so, but hey being banned from retrobike may be no bad thing when money is running short...could save me a fortune at the mo!)

Good luck on getting sorted and sorry for your situation.

Agree with Jerky glad your doing the decent thing Adam

Would also like to say, Fully understand the feelings and frustrations but Have not enjoyed the thread and witch hunt that followed :?

being banned from retrobike may be no bad thing

Hell yeah ... I would love one of them!! :D

Thanks for taking your head out of the sand Adam ,

I hope things get better, I never intended a witch hunt to ensue, I was getting frustrated, Sorry.

Pm with my address sent shortly

Gc

I also got a nice and kind email from Adam and the refund has been made by him, so this issue is solved :D

I recieved an e-mail from Adam earlier today

The stuff I have been waiting on will be posted tomorrow.

Good lad. :cool:

Gc

Back