The official BONDED BICYCLE thread !

My Vitus is a compulsory single speed unfortunately due to a stripped rear hanger.

Still a fantastic ride no matter how many gears. :)

One of mine - still waiting to be built :D
I also have a mongoose aly/carbon that I cant find any info on - I dont think it was built by them but just badged. Will get pics when it stops raining! Probably July!

Attachments

• stel1.JPG
    stel1.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 9,286
Erm legrandefromage what size is that Peugeot I will be headed to the Northern hemisphere in a couple of months ;) ...

Some great lookin' bikes. Had an early 90s bonded allez bitd, sadly no pics.

Always a bit wary about bonded frames, rightly or wrongly. Anyone ever actually had one failed?

I was wary of mine at first it is 20 years old...

I jump it off and over curbs now with a tubular on the rear.

As we say here its sweet as bro.

I wonder if it's one of those things that everyone says happens all the time because it's common knowledge, but it's common knowledge because everyone says it?

I'm not sure that made sense! :?

John":1kg3vd5t said:
Some great lookin' bikes. Had an early 90s bonded allez bitd, sadly no pics.

Always a bit wary about bonded frames, rightly or wrongly. Anyone ever actually had one failed?

Technically my Dyna Tech Ti failed, one of the shifter bosses fell off the down tube. It was a long ride home in 39-12 or 53-12! :LOL:

Argos removed the other and fitted Cannondale style screw through the frame bosses for me. One day I am sure it wil whip one way and not come back, then it goes on a wall! ;)

Attachments

• Dyna Tech Ti.jpg
    Dyna Tech Ti.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7,044
Back