Trimble = Well .... Its about bl**dy time

Does anyone remember the Trimble painted by Leni Fried? It was yellow and had vegetables painted all over it......it was called 'Grow Your Own' but I can't find any pictures of it :(

I remember a local paintshop used to spray all the Trimbles for the old importer (Cloud Nine?), 356 Paint Company in Lambourn.....mine of useless information me :oops:

Zebra scheme with matching Bombers is cool :cool:

Stu

Sadly I think they are long gone but I'll check......main man there was Ivor, never met him but we knew people who knew the Trimble importer, we used to buy our alloy and ti bolts from Lawrence at Lynx Racing Products, that's where all my green alu bolts came from, always regret not buying a Lynx Parilla.....basically a rebadged Roberts Genesis :D

Stu

stu":2b15rae3 said:
Does anyone remember the Trimble painted by Leni Fried? It was yellow and had vegetables painted all over it......it was called 'Grow Your Own' but I can't find any pictures of it :(

I remember a local paintshop used to spray all the Trimbles for the old importer (Cloud Nine?), 356 Paint Company in Lambourn.....mine of useless information me :oops:

Zebra scheme with matching Bombers is cool :cool:

Stu

I remeber this - I'm sure it was in an issue of MBI... which I threw out about 15 years ago :roll:

Back