Whats your ultimate ambition?

I am glad to say my childhood was a far happier one than mr cheeseses!!

Hope things are better and the scares are heeled?

My ultimate is a simple one. Retirement to a villa in northern Italy.
Just need about 500 grand! :roll:

Al.

Dr S":2h65p3ks said:
So whats the thing you most want to do before you die?
Si

To have time to enjoy and appreciate what I already have, namely a wife that I adore (I believe it's reciprocated :oops: ), our children, who've grown up into good, kind people (well, most of the time....) and our homes and friends, both here and in Greece. To have the enthusiasm ( and, most importantly, health) to keep on riding the nice bikes and playing the nice basses that I'm fortunate enough to own.
I'm all too aware of how often I take all this for granted - nowadays I try and make a more conscious effort not to do so...

Doesn't sound like much, but it's everything.

Spent best part of 10 years of working towars a dream, and did them. But I keep moving the target, now its RAAM or one of the trans continent foot races.

pickle - we have a sucessful residential sales business. We need lettings so there ya go, move down to east northants and its all waiting for you! haha

My dream is to make a living as an artist...

I will be quitting work later this year & giving it a go.

A nice house somewhere by the coast would be grand too.

Just be happy for me and my familly .

I am not interested in earning a lot of money anymore , my quality of life is more important than my bank balance .

To put my rides in a few containers together with the rest of my belongings and return to that magnificent place called Cape Town, SA.

Man, I miss that country!!! :cry:

Back