Whats your ultimate ambition?

Sounds interesting mate. Good luck. Hope it works out for you
thumbs.gif

MadCowKev":941jtgk6 said:
Dr S":941jtgk6 said:
Pickle":941jtgk6 said:
Congrats dude! Please for you, whatever it is ;)

I want to own my own business. A lot.

One day......

Whats stopping you? just go for it!

I lost my job in the last recession in the early 90's and sure there has been some tough times when if it had not been for my friends bailing me out I would have ended up in the gutter- but hell yes, I've got by and wouldn't change a thing. Easily best thing that ever happened to me.

Just take a big breath and go for it!

Si

fully agree with Si. Just go for it Jon!

Believe me, the wife and I have spoken about it many a night :roll:

At the moment, I have a 'comfy' job. Good basic salary, company car, mobile phone that I dont pay for, pension and health care.

I have 3 kids and a wife to support, and a mortgage to pay.

The size of my testicles isnt big enough at the moment to take the plunge and put the 4 of them at risk :roll:

The other trouble is, there are quite a few lettings and management companies in Lincoln, I cant see as it would be easy to get started......

BUT WHAT IS IT!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sorry, just being nosy :oops: ........ they must have offered you to drive a Stratos for sh#t loads of money in historic rallies for the rest of your life (.... not that long in a Stratos ;) )

yo-eddy":3egkrjgg said:

sorry, just being nosy :oops: ........ they must have offered you to drive a Stratos for sh#t loads of money in historic rallies for the rest of your life (.... not that long in a Stratos ;) )

Not a million miles off there!

Cannot say anything until the 10th of February- but it's pretty big for me, won't sleep tonight.

Si

Dr S":1nj54xza said:
yo-eddy":1nj54xza said:

Not a million miles off there!

Cannot say anything until the 10th of February- but it's pretty big for me, won't sleep tonight.

Si

So it doesn't involve Linda Lusardi and a crate of Nutella?

Many things but if it were to be one I guess it'll be getting my helicopter pilots licence !!!

Not enough time, not enough cash and I dont own a helicopter !!

Hmmm One day !!

four words: antiques shop, lake district.

Always thought I'd like to have a bike shop but it's been years since I worked in the trade and I fear the rose tinted specs have dulled the fact that I hated 90% of the punters, where as in the antique trade you are expected to have contempt for 100% of punters from what I've seen, which would be fine!

It might sound a bit soft but i just want to feel good,..and that my daughter has a great life, if she has i will 2

and work related; in a few weeks/months i will take some important steps towards that goal..

and; i want to be a part of Si's good day :LOL:

Dr S":2pajsu9e said:
Regular afternoon at work today, fitting out the new workshop and the phone rang. The following 30 seconds probably changed my life. I can't say anything at the moment as a few things need ironing out- but it looks like my lifes ambition is about to come true- something I have dreamt of since childhood. I almost wept with joy and it's still not sunk in yet.
So whats the thing you most want to do before you die?

Si

Due to a rather (how shall I put this?) 'horrific' childhhood, I'm just greatfull for for everyday - sounds a cliche but thats how it is for me.

;) :cool:

Latest posts

Back