BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Is anyone going to the volksworld show?

Its on March 28/29 at Sandown park,Esher, Surrey

Would be good to see some of you's there!

al, :D

www.volksworld.com

Of course you can, just leave it in the car park with all the other water pumpers! ;)

Come along i'll try and sell you my project car! I need to get a buyer for my project car!

Al. :D

You sold a 55! Why?

Have you only got the one Kidney!! ;)

al.

Used to have a bug myself. Porsche 5 speed tranny, converted to IRS back end and a 2 litre type 4 heavily reworked engine with twin 48 Dellorto carbs and porsche fan. Was on cover of Total VW mag, the guy who came to do the article was that johnny guy off Fifth Gear tv prog. Have still got the magazine :D Ahhh happy days.

Liked the resto cal, but when I started the project it was all cal look. Of course when i finished her 3 years later it was all resto cal! :roll:

As for the engine yes it packed a punch, a vectra SRI had a shock one day. About 130bhp in the end. The thing was the noise OMG! Had to hand make a exhaust which was loud but the induction noise from those DRLA's drowned out the exhaust completely!

Have got a scanner will try to figure out how to use it tom if you are interested?

al":2tr4osci said:
You sold a 55! Why?

Have you only got the one Kidney!! ;)

al.

And the NOS single pipe exhaust I had with it......and a Hebmuller

OK...I'm kidding about the Hebmuller ;) :LOL: Sure would like one though

You and me both Harry!

I'm realy interested in seeing the bug with the type 4 lump?

130 brake, just enough to give the old syrup a bit of a tug!!

the notch is running about 80 and thats good enough for me! Just enough to show the local boy racers up in front of their spotty girlfriends! :LOL:

Al

Back