Dyna's ever changing torus

kaiser":23btzhi8 said:
Hi Dyna likin the changes :D

is your front skewer fitted correctly?
I'm glad you pointed it out,i'd forgotten and popped off to the shops on it last night,it is meant to be the other side with it pointing down

I'll get on it right away sir :LOL:

And it tells me everyones eyes are drawn to the forks :oops:
It'll be a blue soon enough and then i think it will look the kidneys :cool:

Thanks again y-all :D
though Judge John [bows long and low]
Hasnt rated it yet.

;) :LOL: :LOL:

just get a screwdriver in the seattube slot . its what the framebuilder will do anyway before he puts the hone in it . if your worried about prising it too far just slip the correct sized clamp on

Looking great :cool: , it's up to you but i'd have Dyna Tech stickers on it.

Need to get it out to some MacRetro meets ;)

Looking good man. Does need some decals though and throw a nice black riser bar on while you're at it. Remember, flat bars were a failed experiment on the mountain biking time line. ;)

awaycaboose":3t7hlge7 said:
Looking good man. Does need some decals though and throw a nice black riser bar on while you're at it. Remember, flat bars were a failed experiment on the mountain biking time line. ;)

:LOL:

I did pop a set of no-name black risers on ,but was violently sick :x
And took them off pronto :LOL:

Update for new build-
Looks like ill be putting the buggers back on again :LOL:

New look for 2010

Gone are the xt v's

Gone are the king/bonty wheels

A bomber Z2 to replace the RS ,and discs for the braking department
Most of the XT will disappear to be replaced with Sram X.9 and the cranks might become Middleburn or XTR

The reissue porcs arent my first choice[or 2nd for that matter ;) ,but theyre cheap and will do for now :?
A more bum friendly rolls saddle :D ,odi grips and a kore s/post complete the new line up

I must say its a bit of a cobble together,but i dont care .tis my bike and its built to do the kind of riding i do :? and thats that.
Maybe now i will have more time to make a start on a period build,maybe something along the kona line,least it will keep kona head rojo off my back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Dyna's sale 20 12 09 018 (Large).jpg
    Dyna's sale 20 12 09 018 (Large).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 710
is that a brace across both canti mounts?

I was looking at that too but then noticed the torsion arm for the disc so I'm guessing it's to stop the mount shearing off .

Back