WTD: a 1 1/4" headset for threaded forks.

walleater

Retro Guru
A trade advert really (not sure if that is a problem or not?), but we've had a customers Cannondale in for ages and have not been able to track down a headset for it. It's an old skool Cannondale (M400? Looks like a 3.0 frame but with an 1 1/4 headset..), compete with purple finishing kit (brakes etc) and is in immaculate condition. But without a headset, it's just a workshop ornament!! Is there anything out there, or maybe even a shop with a supply of these? Cheers.

Not perfect but in pretty good nick. Basically the customer thinks we lost part of his headset, and as a gesture we are trying to find him one and will cover the purchase and fitting costs. I've no idea which side of the story is correct as the alleged incident happened before I started working there. I'm just trying to sort the mess out! So ideally something fairly basic but in very good condition (to match the bike really) rather than something exotic!

I have a complete basic brand new Ahead headset, but guess that would not be any use

Let me know if otherwise

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the links Jonrock. I'll forward them to my boss and see if he wants to go by the Ebay route. Something in the UK would be great though.

Thanks gil_m, but needs to be threaded.

Thanks, but it was a bit pricy for the bike. I left this for the shop to sort, and I bet they missed that UK ebay one that went for 99p!! Ballix....Thanks anyway!

Back