F.A.O Mazdaman1980

Status
Not open for further replies.
enid_puceflange":3dz8mxen said:
I think the fact that he told me the items were posted almost 3 weeks ago now, (a week after i sent him the stuff he wanted first)

Failure to forward on the tracking number as promised,

Then it turns out his girlfriend was told to post the gear when he was abroad, but he isnt sure if she has managed to do it yet.

Sounds like he has fallen into a black hole and lost contact with the whole world & his next of kin (not just retrobike users)

This sounds very similar to my story having paid for the item on December 12th and still not yet received it.
I've been watching this thread to see the outcome whilst also waiting for my pm to him to be read. However now that it's becoming increasingly likely that the story may have an unhappy ending I figured I'd speak up as well.
I was pretty confident in dealing with mazdaman as he seems to be an 'established name' on here, much more so than I am. This led me to give him the benefit of the doubt but as it's now a month and a half I wonder if I have been nieve.
I know we all have things that happen which cause us delays in either posting or responding, I have been guilty of this myself at times.
I still hold out hope that this will end well for me and any other people in my position.
As has been said before, a little communication is all we're asking.

Fingers on both hands crossed !

Gav

TheGreenRabbit":2d1dvs0e said:
exbiker":2d1dvs0e said:
Does anyone know if mazdaman1980 is the same as mazdamanrx71980 on Ebay?

Yes, I first delt with him on e-bay as a seller, and introduced him to Retrobike. Feeling a little bad about this now.

Ah right, I bought some Truvativ cranks off him on 15th Dec which never arrived. I was being patient with him as he seemed nice and polite and genuine but since i have asked for a refund he's gone to ground :roll:

Ah well, Some you win some you lose :LOL:

I guess I'm joining the q too then, pair of cranks around the middle of December :evil: Had the missent post and the girlfriend stories too :evil:

Hey guys I seem to have touched a bit of a nerve with my question. I just thought the whole saga a little odd and knew that if I had donated parts as some did (and well bloody done to those who did it was a magnificent gesture) and then seen the car and the the other bikes/parts being bought i would be pissed off quite frankly.
Having said that its not really any of my business and I would like to think that there is a perfectly good explanation for all this and I am the first to apologise if there is.
What definitely is not necessary though is mark and others feeling they must apologise for the action of others, especially when the idea was noble! So please mark and co no apologies!

exbiker":39xuwodo said:
Ah right, I bought some Truvativ cranks off him on 15th Dec which never arrived. I was being patient with him as he seemed nice and polite and genuine but since i have asked for a refund he's gone to ground :roll:

Ah well, Some you win some you lose :LOL:

Ditto me..some Middleburns. Exactly the same in almost every detail.

Right. Looks like the problem is worse than I thought.

As such mazdaman1980 will have a two week temporary ban.

In this time I expect mazdaman1980 to sort out ALL outstanding issues. I also expect some explanation as to what happened to his 'karma' parts. Unless I am happy both have been satisfied the ban will not be rescinded.

I have all details for those who want them. Please post here with what you're waiting on

Name - Part - Waiting for (part or refund?)

enid_puceflange":k70glv5a said:
I genuinely hope to be proved wrong, and i am also hoping to not get flamed

if this turns into a witch hunt, I was just genuinely tired of getting the run

around from him and also annoyed that he would ignore my pm's when

he was on here. Im sorry if my starting this thread has annoyed some

members, i know mazdaman1980 is a well known name on here and a lot of

you have had a few dealings with him which i followed and watched with

interest. He even offered me "A" proflex frame in trade for the items i sent

to him, i hope it was'nt the one he was donated, i never recieved pics of i

it as i was'nt interested.

I know i said i was just going to shut up in here,

Sorry :oops:

Gc

No problem. Your concern is justified. I normally prefer to avoid these 'public outings' but in this case it was necessary.

John":16uh9khj said:
Right. Looks like the problem is worse than I thought.

As such mazdaman1980 will have a two week temporary ban.

In this time I expect mazdaman1980 to sort out ALL outstanding issues. I also expect some explanation as to what happened to his 'karma' parts. Unless I am happy both have been satisfied the ban will not be rescinded.

I have all details for those who want them. Please post here with what you're waiting on

This may be a stupid question but what does the ban actually do? Does it block his username completely for the 2 week period or does it just not allow him to post up on the forum? If it is the first then how will he be able to see his mountains of PM's? Excuse my tech-stupidity! :roll:

enid_puceflange:
waiting on: Hope QR Set & crudcatcher (or return of Cannondale Forks)

Thanks much appreciated

Gary C

just curious, did that karma bike ever get completed? and what about the charity bike that was to be donated with all the extra left over bits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back