North Downs Ride 14th Jan 07

I've got a black Syncros (old style) which I'm pretty sure is 26.8.

Chris, what's the post diameter on '95 Sunn frames?

Do you have a 27.2 to swap?

I'll be there too - although I've had a heck of a day sorting out a rideable bike..... (don't ask, but it involves buying a complete 1" front end for a bike that then turns out to have a 1 1/8" headtube....)

I'll bring my chequebook too....

cheers chris :D guess I should have been specific. Needs to be black, bit anal about these things :oops:

Big thanks to sylvain, chris, curly, simonC, webby, yo grant, phil, rory, simonP & the other 9people whos names escapes me (6am start, its been a long day!) for a cool ride today :D nice to have local knowledge showing us all the cool s.track, good laff with some banter :LOL: . I cant believe how utterly dry the trails were... & the good weather always helps :D

hope to see you all on the welsh ride on the feb4th. intention is to take in the 3 local DH trails. the NPS abercarn DH, the "pedalhounds" old DH course in cwmcarn & the newer NPS "mojo" DH, again in cwmcarn. (dont worry none of them are too severe, all easily rideable on a hardtail :D ) ...obviously theres some climbing required in getting to all of them ;)

Yep, was a good ride - though I was dissapointed by the lack of alcohol - you'll have to get that sorted for the Wales trip :)

we went straight to the pub after the ride! :LOL:

okay I admit.. no alcohol was consumed...every1 had to drive home ;)

Tell us about the route! Be good to sort it for the March Meet if it's a good trail/ride etc.

Defo have to sort out the stay over accommodation too for the Saturday night.. Was there a pub nearby then? Sounds perfect :cool:

Back