100 SYNCROS STEMS

Lid

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Dont know how to post e-bay links yet.
In the German e-bay there is a box with 100 new Syncros stems.
Could someone do a translation of this.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.de/100-NEUE-orig-Syncro ... dZViewItem

Rough and ready translation courtesy of babelfish.altavista.com:

That is probably to be secured a unique opportunity a large piece of Mountainbike history! They offer on exactly 100 Syncros porches in Ahead and standard, which originate all from the hands from Pippin Osborne and Peter Hamilton and became in Vancouver handcrafted. They do not have to do anything with the Taiwan unit things, GT let which produce after assumption of the company Syncros. Mass: 1"and 1,1/8" possibly also individual 1.1/4" Lengths: mainly 150mm 0° oder10° Colors: silver and black Execution: conventionally and Aheadset up to few an all in original packaging The porches originate from wholesale dealers a dissolution of camp, which was made before well 10 years. Since that time schlummern they with me and now are to make them for place for other Schaetzchen. Supply by DHL and/or by forwarding business. Collection is naturally possible. Forwarding business dispatch into the European Union possible. Costs: NL, B, LUX, DK, A?40,00 GB, EIRE?60,00 SWE, FIN, N?90,00 I, ESP, POR?75,00 CH?50,00 With requirements over 250,00? there is 50 pair originals OnZa ChillPills in addition, likewise with cult status of barends the inventor from Santa Monica California. The Chill pellet cost 1996 19,95DM the pair. At present auctions run in the USA those the ChillPills as pair for 4,95$ offer. I.e. the 50 pair would be worth already nearly 250$

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
http://cgi.ebay.de/100-NEUE-orig-Syncro ... dZViewItem

OK, here are the main infos:

This is a lot of 100 Syncros stems from a former wholesaler. Both types quill and ahead are available. Most of them are 150mm (pretty long ... hm) with zero and ten degrees.

If bidding goes over 250,- Euro the seller will include 50 Onza Chill Pills!

Seller will post to UK (60,- Euro).

Cheers,
Andreas

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Generally 150mm!?
Although most Germans can see if the part in my hair is crooked.

Russell":3s8o03fq said:
Well, at least 10 years and the current seller hasn't managed it :)

No doubt. Could be that this guy is using the same description as the guy who sold the box to him did.

Latest posts

Back