Who's not gone to work today then? (Round Two)

Well done jez. Nice to see a tryer! ;)

By the way,what have you got planned for your 10,000 th post?

I think cakes all round would be the decent thing!

Al, i do like a good egg custard! :D

Hell fire - your right! 10,000!!!

Wow. Just think how much more profitable my company would have been if I hadnt started posting on here. :LOL:

I'm not lookkig froward to riding in the slush on the way home. It was fun in the white stuff. Rubbish in the wet slush. :cry:

Well jez, maybe you could swing by the cake shop on the way home?

Al, :D

Yes thats rite my love, three and a half thousand custard slices and an egg custard!! :LOL:

Firstly, Al, icing or no icing on a custard slice? Opion please.

Work, now here's an irony. As you know I lost my job last year so am trying to set something up myself. Struggled up into Derbyshire and found the client hadn't bothered turning up!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Boss came to get me in his 4X4. In his words "The main roads are fine". He then hit it a concrete post in a car park on the way to mine. Then went out to get a quote for the damage and crashed again.

I'm now sitting here in my office in the sticks, wondering if I am stranded here.

I overtook a silly bint in a BMW 1 series on what was basically a wet road - they pipped me...

They were doing less than 20mph - I overtook at about 29mph, never exceeding 34mph, offsuh.

On the way out it was much more slippy so was only doing about 25mph, some muppet was walking in the dry bits of the main road, I nearly lost control at 20mph and parped him to get out the ******* way....

Back