F.A.O Mazdaman1980

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that he told me the items were posted almost 3 weeks ago now, (a week after i sent him the stuff he wanted first)

Failure to forward on the tracking number as promised,

Then it turns out his girlfriend was told to post the gear when he was abroad, but he isnt sure if she has managed to do it yet.

Sounds like he has fallen into a black hole and lost contact with the whole world & his next of kin (not just retrobike users)

Im a pretty patient guy, but in my line of work, if i make a promise i need to stick to it or my reputation is screwed, i just feel this is taking too long, im waiting for pieces for my bike, and its getting annoying asking the postie to look again for my parcel, and the lack of comms is bad, no mention of going abroad from him and now he has stopped reading pm's .

Not to mention im not the only member on this forum who is waiting on stuff, but its not for me to tell their story of dissappointment ;)

Gary C

Hi Gary :)

Sometimes things happen fella, My computer went down, with everyones contact details on etc, and took over a month to get it all sorted out :( ..
Give him a bit of time fella, ;)

Ok

Your hypnosis is working ( re your avatar :cool: :cool: )

& im afraid of the sith

Gonna shut my mouth for a month on this now. (but im well hacked off ;))

Gc

Sithlord":1j8vx254 said:
Hi Gary :)

Sometimes things happen fella, My computer went down, with everyones contact details on etc, and took over a month to get it all sorted out :( ..
Give him a bit of time fella, ;)
Well if my PC went down I could go to any number of friends, or an Internet cafe, to use a computer, log in here & put up a post explaining the situation to everybody involved. It's not a very good excuse even when you forget that Gc saw Mazdaman was online when he started this thread.

Three weeks with no delivery is acceptable as long as there is a good reason, but when the communication completely breaks down on one side then I can't see that as acceptable.

I for one can see why Gc is concerened, even if the rest of you can't.

TSC.

I have been in contact with Adam many times.
he seems to be an honest guy, but away a lot.

i would give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
I am sure it will all work out just fine.

This is pretty poor because it has happened a few times - had various pms about this user.

If he is away and can't complete the deal then don't list stuff for sale. If he is abroad then find an internet cafe - they have them most places around the world (even Basra)

Expect contact to enid and myself explaining what happened by the weekend. Otherwise a temp ban will be in order.

Is this the same chap that everyone was donating bits to because he had no money, only for numerous threads on what he has since bought? :roll:

missmyfat":1413s6io said:
Is this the same chap that everyone was donating bits to because he had no money, only for numerous threads on what he has since bought? :roll:

Yes.

missmyfat":38ctuh39 said:

I did find that slightly odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back