My old RTS3

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just thought I may as well post a pic of my old GT RTS 3, started to go a bit crazy with it putting bits on it that just didn't look right e.g. inverted 8inch travel forks lol so in the end, got a downhill frame (behind it in the pic, now resprayed pnik/purple lol) and sold it to my brother who as at the moment as you can see put some really naff parts in it but will guide hi in rebuilding hahaha. :D

07052005005-1.jpg

Is he going to use V brakes ?

I am desperate for the brake part which acts as a lever on the rear triangle . :roll:

No he's going to use disk brakes, he's got to get one of those adapters though. I'm going down to see him tomorrow hopefully so fi you want it let me know what you'd be prepared to pay for it and I'll ask him for you. If it had been mine I'd of just given it you if I weren't using it but he's not as charitable as me lol.

Yep green ringle moby post, looks much better on it now that the frame and seat stays arn't blue anymore though.

I dont know how much ? Ask him how much he wants for it .
I need the complete part with the bolt etc...

you cant do DH with a Ringle post , I need one of those too , :LOL: :LOL:
do you want to sell if right diameter for me ?

I'll ask him next time I spaek to him, was planing on going up today but didn't end up doing so, the ringle post used to be on the rts its what it was brought for cost me about quid back when they were still making em, but good luck in getting me to part with that, I went and got a shim for it so it would fit the down hill bike, to be fair don't tend to sit on the seat mush anyway so even though the ringle isn't probably up to the job it doesn't need to be, besides its my way of trying to keep a bit of retroness on my downhill bike. lol

If you really want a green moby post there's one on ebay I've just posted a link in the ebay watch ;)

Back