Almost finished Raleigh Dyna-tech Pro

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Here it is, almost finished, almost NOS Dyna-tech Pro.

Full SACHS NEW SUCCESS groupset minus the headest which i have stashed away.

I need to do some more fine adjustments and add a little more ano including some 130 bcd CNC cranks such as COOKS, GRAFTON etc.

The stem is a lovely road version of the RINGLE ZOOKA and i also have some RINGLE road hubs which will be getting used in the future.

The pics are not great but ill remedy that soon ;)

Attachments

• Lobster & dyna tech 034.jpg
    Lobster & dyna tech 034.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,446
  • Lobster & dyna tech 041.jpg
    Lobster & dyna tech 041.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,446
  • Lobster & dyna tech 037.jpg
    Lobster & dyna tech 037.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,446
More pics

:D more piccs

Attachments

• Lobster & dyna tech 049.jpg
    Lobster & dyna tech 049.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,442
  • Lobster & dyna tech 050.jpg
    Lobster & dyna tech 050.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,442
Can I be heinous? I think the stem and bottle cage look a bit 'tough' for a road-bike. Like a ten-year old with a skinhead.

Nice - I'm guessing that was a frameset only BiTD (1991)?

I have a newly acquired 700 which, I understand, was the range topper of the fully built (shop ready) variety. Wonder if the tube set is similar (although I note mine has the monostay)...

Mr K

Attachments

• Raleigh DT700.jpg
    Raleigh DT700.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 2,432
Oh i hope so!

terryhfs":2ulet77x said:
Can I be heinous? I think the stem and bottle cage look a bit 'tough' for a road-bike. Like a ten-year old with a skinhead.

Yep, a road bike with a bit of punk attitude :cool:

love road bikes and love Ringle! was only a matter of time before i created this ;)

Re: .Frameset only

mrkawasaki":3g9vugta said:
Nice - I'm guessing that was a frameset only BiTD (1991)?

I have a newly acquired 700 which, I understand, was the range topper of the fully built (shop ready) variety. Wonder if the tube set is similar (although I note mine has the monostay)...

Mr K

Yes you are spot on Mr K. this was the top of range steel tubed road frameset from 91. I think there was a Ti tubed one above it :?:

I got this in NOS/new condition but wanted something different to hang on it hence the SACHS, Ringle, X-lite kit. I EVEN STUCK A gravity research rear skewer on it. Its not perfect but its far from finished :D

Looking good.

I'd be running a regular cinelli, normal bottle cage and skinwall tyres but I can appreciate the mtb crossover attitude :D

Back