'90 Team USA Klein Attitude NEW PICS 01-02-2009

Re: ?

Inigo Montoya":x8m3l5wi said:
utahdog2003":x8m3l5wi said:
You're right...I went a little overboard. :oops:

But you gotta admit, the Astro-Pop joke kicks ass. :LOL: :cool: :LOL:
:) yes, but communication on the internet is soooo tricky. people tend to take jokes very personal because mimic is missing in the conversation.
apart from that the kooka seatpost looks extremly cool!!! i just don't know which frame it would match. hmmm...

The recent Post regarding Clark Kent Ti... CK always seemed to be a good candidate for flamboyant parts. The Judy bike is a good candidate. :cool:

Of course, its a Kooka post, so the bookshelf would be the best place for it. :LOL: (no offense 993!)

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50427

Re: ?

Inigo Montoya":xgktmfak said:
utahdog2003":xgktmfak said:
:) yes, but communication on the internet is soooo tricky. people tend to take jokes very personal because mimic is missing in the conversation.

You couldn't be more right!!!! :D

Some adjustments have been made by me already. I still think the bike looked good (except the seatpost ;) ) but I think the brakes and
bar-ends will look better on the next Rascal-project (after the repaint) so these parts will be used on that one.

Yes, the decals have been removed from the rims to assume the impression that they are 'not so new' and a set of IRD Switchback brakes have been fitted on the Attitude.

The new pics are there.

As I said before, I've made some changes on the bike. It is less colorfull but the colorparts will return on another bike :LOL:

Back