Who's not gone to work today then?

10 miles into work through virgin snow. Nothing beats it. Oh, possibly the sight of an articulated lorry shunting a white van into a ditch at about 3 mph whilst smug little me cycled past without a care in the world. That was pretty amusing.

Sadly looks like the snow is melting here which may make for an icy ride home. Good for comedy crashes, not good for sore bones.

In court today......Jury Service......YAWN.

Had a 25 mile journey thru snow to get here, was hoping to get released so I could take the Pace out :cry:

Neill

Pickle":3tul40wr said:
3 attempts to get off my driveway this morning, and I'm in. Snow falling heavy outside, and more predicted :roll: Joy.

thats a poor excuse if ever i heard one dude!!

i knew the snow was coming so parked on the flat road rather than my sloping drive (been there, done that!)

rode to work this morning , it was great .

nut the Principal said he was shutting the school down for today and tomorrow , and maybe rest of the week .

oh well that would be the 14th week off this year then , :cool:

and i have been busy since :

Attachments

• P2020058.JPG
    P2020058.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 683
Took two hours to get from Victoria to Penge East on the train last night, hahahahaha

Woke up, sent a few texts to colleagues, no one was going in, I made an effort though, got to station, no trains and no buses, oh well......

..... now contemplating making a carrot and walnut cake!!!

cchris2lou":dv63rrh9 said:
rode to work this morning , it was great .

nut the Principal said he was shutting the school down for today and tomorrow , and maybe rest of the week .

oh well that would be the 14th week off this year then , :cool:

and i have been busy since :

Child labor . . .

Back