MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":2uptowmi said:
:LOL:

I generally wear the trousers in my house, remind me again why you couldn't make it again?

No you don't :LOL: and and and .............. :oops:

awaycaboose":21y0jjt7 said:
I reckon not. He probably wears them under his suit trousers and sits behind his desk at work stroking his thighs. :LOL:

they are mighty fine thighs thanks for noticing- my pink-top wearing-bike licking dude. :shock:

great write up BTW AC, starting to worry about Velo- hope he made it home ok- there was a strong headwind.

Attachments

• main1zd6.jpg
    main1zd6.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 636
Great pics :LOL: , wish i'd been there, especially as someone had Fig rolls there :) , ankle has been giving me jip all day though :x

GREAT Pictures of a GREAT day out which despite evidence I survived :LOL:

Apologies if I'm a Retrogrouch, I like the old because its low tech and so am I. I'll have toeclips next time, I did have both SPD's and Time Attack Aliums in the past but due to being ultra unco-ordinated I've had loads of unescapable bindings related crashes :roll:

Side splitting laughter has been the results of those photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to doing it again sometime.

Cheers All

Just bought some 'Power Grips' toe strap thingies so hopefully I'll stay attached to the pedals next time i hit the rough stuff :D

We've got blizzard conditions here in east coaster land which is brilliant so I reckon a blast round the waste ground this evening on the SS is on the cards :D :D

Cheers All

..........with mary's and v brakes on- they will feed me to the lions :LOL: :LOL:

Did think about it- love the concept of a macretro bike in each month- but then I had a look at some of the entries :roll:

If they are struggling for numbers I might put it in- getting decals this week from gil so.......... when do they stop taking entries? :LOL:

Back