Who's not gone to work today then?

I was due to go for some all day training ( :roll: ) but figured no other bugger would turn up so rang my boss and she said don't bother going. I've got better things to do with my time to be honest (she didn't really want me to do the training either - it's that mandatory customer care/equality&diversity etc crap) and figured I'd probably get more done for her at home with my laptop!! :D

Seven miles in to work today in the snow on frozen trails. One mile of virgin snow where I crashed through the iced puddles leaving dirty muddy scars in the otherwise perfect snow. Now sitting with crossed fingers that the snow lasts until 6 so the experience can be repeated.

took one look at the snow (still falling now) and thought bugger it, so i got out and braved the grim weather. now after returning, i have a lovely steak from asda! got to keep warm and well feed when the weather is like this! :D

walked ot work in it, and can see a nice playing field opp that has kids building snowmen in it, so me thinks ill smash them down later when they're gone

A brisk 4 miles in on my bike this morning, they're talking about closing the site at midday. If so, i'm off to the park to build snowmen! :D

mattbrown":1ax3nxpk said:
walked ot work in it, and can see a nice playing field opp that has kids building snowmen in it, so me thinks ill smash them down later when they're gone

that's not very nice.

3 attempts to get off my driveway this morning, and I'm in. Snow falling heavy outside, and more predicted :roll: Joy.

Back