1996 Kona Cindercone single speed

I made a few adjustments since the build end of last year with new SDG Bel-air RL saddle, it's very comfy, some Wellgo pedals and Shimano XT skewers on. It have been ridden off road once and got dirty a few times, it handle well and so light to ride, I will change to 38 x 17 gearing when summer comes, here is the latest pic of today ride, yes it's muddy! :LOL:

Attachments

• '96 Kona Cindercone 10..jpg
    '96 Kona Cindercone 10..jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,499
very nice! Keep's me inspired for my little project, although i need to get fit quick so i dont think i'll have the time to get it up to your standards! :)

This thread has made me change mymind on the Lavadome! Was going to stay purple but now, white all the way!

Think I would have put the ano in red to match them spanking tyres or gotten some brown wall tyres to match the gold....

Gorgeous though!

PurpleFrog":14si5psz said:
Damn - I don't know if it's true, but that bike *looks* weightless - how much does it weigh?

The Cindercone weigh around 11kg, it's been updated with Middleburn Uno cranks, gold Hope seatpost clamp and Shimano XT pedals, still going well and here the latest pic I took today.

Attachments

• Kona Cindercone 27.7.09.jpg
    Kona Cindercone 27.7.09.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 911
Back