Scunthorpe Area Ride - Sunday 22 February

looks like the golf club may be extending if theyre closing bits of trails off,ill bring my tin snips ;) lol

Don't know but some of it is well away from the golf club,dog walkers don't seem to be taking much notice.

rode atkies and quibell woods today,bit gloopy so bring well equiped tryes n a change of clothes,1st ride ss aswell,wasnt as bad as i thought but road miles were strange,lots of spinning circles,legs feel better for it tho :D

Depends on the route they've chosen,if you use somr of the little known bridleways there's not actually that much road,I've just done a loop taking in Brumby woods,Hempdykes,Akies,Flixborough woods,Burton hills,Dragonby mines and back to Akies and Brumby woods and would say 75% was off-road,pants compared to last weeks ride in Dalby,but off-road :D
The mines are pretty cut up from motor cross bikes though,what was singletrack a couple of years ago is about 3m wide now :cry:

road bits only really from my house in gunness into scunthorpe bud,not much in between at all :D

2 weeks guys.....are we all good?

Decided to stick with my 32x18 ratio. Spinning a lot on the road, but off road it seems to be the ideal ratio for me :cool:

With all this snow its gonna be muddy! Best to decide your gearing off road,everyone spins like crazy on the road even on a mtb with full gears :D
Any word yet from Chewdpencil?

Latest posts

Back