RIMS: MAVIC M231CD

SKEWERS: SHIMANO XT

TYRES: SPECIALIZED STORM CONTROL 2.2"

CASSETTE: SRAM 7 SPD

Attachments

• pbpic2947291.jpg
    pbpic2947291.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,565
I think they did start doing the purple/silver(prestige) and green/silver(cloclwork) fades as early as 93. This one seems to have the Prestige superlite decal which would date it around that time. I think CannondaleKing had one that he re-sprayed green?

Nice bike all the same.. :D

At 95 hadnt they started going for solid colours or silver/nickel/black or pay extra purple??

The only ones I've seen in that colour scheme were 1993 like the one below. I thought they'd stopped making the Prestige by 1995.

Attachments

• 1993 Prestige frame size 17.jpg
    1993 Prestige frame size 17.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,739
---

Anthony":26lu6843 said:
The only ones I've seen in that colour scheme were 1993 like the one below. I thought they'd stopped making the Prestige by 1995.

that frame in the picture is my bike. it was the display pic when i bought it :)

Nice!
One day, when something else has moved on, I reckon there'll be an Orange shaped hole in my collection.

Re: ---

SEANSTEPHENS":2z13jh3d said:
Anthony":2z13jh3d said:
that frame in the picture is my bike. it was the display pic when i bought it :)
Well you got a bargain I reckon. I almost bought it, even though I really really didn't need it, and I really really didn't have space for it. But it was within walking distance of me and I must admit I almost bought it.

What does it look like now?

Back