Boulder Project- painted pics on page 3!

Well finally here it is. I've been waiting for the right light to get some pics but to no avail. Problem is that my camera cannot capture the colour properly and the pics keep coming out rather rubbish. It looks amazing in the flesh- the metallic has a gold hue to it that looks like a Klein-esqe fade in bright sunlight.

Colour is a early 1970's Ferrari shade- leftovers from a 250 GT 2/2 I painted a few years back. I didn't plan to use this colour but found the tin when clearing out the man cave prior to this weeks big move.

I now have most of the parts for the build but still undecided on the stem- also need a longer steerer for the forks (you're a dangerman Bas running with such little thread!!)

Be kind.... i know lots of folk loved it in its last guise but this will look the mutts nutts when finished- trust me ;) ;)

3241457339_585a84dc0e_b.jpg

3241457353_567445f5fc_b.jpg

3241457355_87b38b6e78_b.jpg

Making a start bolting on a few parts this evening (should be filing my tax return but the system has crashed :roll: )

3241457347_4f4c14d59c.jpg

I do hope you like it

Si

Glad you like it- was a little worried about what you might think.

Now then- what stem should I fit?

Si

Lush lush lush :cool: nice old school steel stem would look the biz, a salsa with the white script or the pro on somebody linked to in another thread.

I didn't think that frame could look any better than it did, but you've pulled off a mini miracle there. :cool:

Back