gibblekings new project completed small homage to jo burt

hes made of felt,cloth,tartan ,leather for the camel back straps some push in eyebulls from the local sewing shop.... aplastic cone for the ring in his nose and a whole bunch of wholes in my fingers not to mention some blisters from the heat gun.inside each hand stiched arm and leg is a centre strip to give the legs some strength.each arm took 2 hours to do...the jumper took 3 days as it is cut and stiched with a rool in it where the neck and waist is.the head has about 20 bits to it all of wich had to be stiched by hand as i dont have a sewing machine...(i wish i did.)it began in october and i finished this afternoon..... :shock:

You my friend are a very talented and dedicated man. I'd post a picture of the only thing I've ever hand sewn (he's called "charlie") but it looks like Mr. Hankey with arms and legs. :LOL:

the mendip brothers allready exist..i made them first way back in the day as well as the rain cloud but i managed to lose them which sucks apples...im just guna do mint for now but perhaps chipco will get made we shall have to see// :D

thats ace! i am genuinely chuckling to myself! the dog must think i've lost it. i'd love to know the thought process that brought that on!

im afraid mini mint got taken a few years ago ...he wa about the size of my hand and he hung down from the rear view mirror......come to think of it it imay have let me bro have it.....will have to ask him 1 day........doint worry mint will not take long i just have to get started on monday when i get the main stuff....ive got his eyeballs and shoes sorted all ready.

Back