ok here's a good one the british national party

I dont mean to offend anyone either

This is a subject thats going to anoy, upset and offend people, And I really dont think this site needs it. Everyone gets on through there love of bikes and if I recall a similar subject was started a while ago and put to bed too ... I know its in off topic but do we really need this ??

My views anyway

daj":3t89vtke said:

This is a subject thats going to anoy, upset and offend people, And I really dont think this site needs it. Everyone gets on through there love of bikes and if I recall a similar subject was started a while ago and put to bed too ... I know its in off topic but do we really need this ??

My views anyway

yea you are right.... i wont post any more replies on this thread..
no hard feelings to anyone on here !! :D ;)
just a few different opinions !!!
cheers everyone :)

daj":o1eodrmy said:

My views anyway

Well said Daj, if people want to talk politics maybe we should start www.retropolitics.co.uk :)

That said, i don't mind an interesting debate, just not sure if a fun and friendly bike forum is the place to mdo it. I'm off for a ride. :)

I've been for a ride this morning (Kona singlespeed - knackered :cool: ) and feel refreshed so I just want to try to justify what I said last night.

I live in what can be described as a 'deprived' area; A lot of young people are out of work and spend their time hanging around local shops smoking (something) and generally looking shifty.

Some people are out of work through no fault of their own (sorry to hear of your situation Simon) but some very much are not. I see many of those around here and it winds me up that I have to get up before they do and work whilst they hang around doing nothing seemingly being able to live a reasonably full life.

My brother is the same sort of layabout as these people and the polish gentlemen who live next to me are not.

I like the fact that we can discuss these sort of thing on an off topic section of the site; after all this is off topic. As I said, drunk or sober the BNP are vile filth.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but not if you are a member of the BNP.

Peace,

Jon out.

Just so people understand, no one has offended me and i thoroughly agree that the average dole blagger should be shot. It just pisses me off that i have spent my whole working life paying in to this system and now i need it i cant get any help or very little help. Hopefully within the next month or so i should be back in work but its the financial fallout from being off sick that will take months to recover from no thanks to this government.

im sorry if i offended anybody,wasnt meant to come across like that.i to have been out of work but unable to claim anything :( so i do understand what its like,theres just alot who abuse the system.

as for the bnp,there entitled to there views as much as anybody else but remember when its time to vote,vote! if people dont then hater groups get into power,wether bnp,far eastern,asian etc etc governing bodies.
the young lads i work with dont vote cos they think itll not make a difference and there all the same,oh how wrong they are!!!!!!!!

anyway,sorry if ive offended,is unentended,ive not got a bad word about anybody really so yup,group hug :D :D :D :D

fact is the bnp are a pointless organisation, this country is multicultural and has been for decades!

there are people of all types of faith and colour in this country and generations have been brought up here, i was born in ireland and i came over here when i was 11 and have been here 17 years and i love this country!

on the other point, the benefits system had been abused by muppets for years and thats why people like simon are struggling, maybe its because the system has not been policed enough but its going to be hard to sort it out now!

exbiker":1rcu5ijh said:
Just so people understand, no one has offended me and i thoroughly agree that the average dole blagger should be shot. It just pisses me off that i have spent my whole working life paying in to this system and now i need it i cant get any help or very little help. Hopefully within the next month or so i should be back in work but its the financial fallout from being off sick that will take months to recover from no thanks to this government.

The thing about dole blaggers is that they know the system so well and make sure they do everything possible to get the most about of cash they can from the government, so no one will work in the family of 8 kids and if they do it will be under the radar so to speak.

Sorry to hear your having health problems and now stress from the DWP.

Back