The RetroBike Karma-o-meter

Have you found good Karma on RetroBike?

• Karma Giver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Karma Receiver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If there's a problem and I'm able to help that's exactly what I'll do.

When it comes to giving and receiving physical objects so far I have received a few items but have given sets of wheels, single wheels, cranks, bars, seatposts, forks, brakes I could go on but you get the idea. Blimey, you could almost build a bike with the gear I've donated. :eek:

To use an 'eco' term, I'm Karma Neutral and have a zero Karma footprint as whenever I give I almost always receive from the same or different source. I love this place and that's why I spend half my life here! :D

i did a few favors where i could on here and was surprised how quick the karma worked, almost the same week a guy at work came up to me and gave me a box of NOS avid tri aline 2 :shock: and he's not even o this site!

as it says below

Only received so far. Being a relative newcomer still and a girlie to boot my collection of bits is not extensive (yet!)

I remember being amazed that someone would not only give me something for free but wouldn't take money for the postage either!

I'm a bit of a squirrel so I'm sure it won't be long before I can return the favour.

Back