Massive OT: What's on your computer desktop?

OldSchoolGirly":q1futtf9 said:
Ooh my mate works for NU, based in Norwich, where are you?

I'm in Norwich too. I'm in Desktop Services, IT Support basically. where abouts are they based, building wise I mean?

thekingofming":2s50nuve said:
OldSchoolGirly":2s50nuve said:

I'm in Norwich too. I'm in Desktop Services, IT Support basically. where abouts are they based, building wise I mean?

Blimey... he does IT support too but server stuff, he's changed roles recently though. Definitely server stuff and weird shifts like 12 hour shifts 5 days on 5 off or something day/nights... He's like 6'7" tall so you'd probably know him if you saw him!!

Oh sorry I don't know about building... I'll ask...

OldSchoolGirly":1g49icf3 said:
thekingofming":1g49icf3 said:
OldSchoolGirly":1g49icf3 said:

Blimey... he does IT support too but server stuff, he's changed roles recently though. Definitely server stuff and weird shifts like 12 hour shifts 5 days on 5 off or something day/nights... He's like 6'7" tall so you'd probably know him if you saw him!!

not Dave Harvey by any chance?

On my desktop... roll of silver gaffer tape; some tesco vouchers; a watch; mobile phone; broken mobile phone; two broken 10 speed dura ace rear hubs; set of new royal mint coins - the ones you can make the royal coat of arms with; tub f screen wipes; several of the radarlings' belts; their school reading books too; another broken nokia; support the nicaraguan women in their struggle campaign mug, fiilled with pens; todays Times Ed (don't normally buy it but as I am in it today thought I should); two pentax point and shoot digitals; walkman mp3; sony ear buds; nokia ear phones; NUT handbook; lots of dust; pair of swiss army knife tweezers; a fiver - woohoo beer for me tomorrow; tub of climb on; a confiscated Nintendo DS (make that 2 confiscated DSs); a Mavic shimano cassette spacer; and a pair Rudy project rydons. Not forgetting one NiMH AA battery, and the fishtank CDROM manual. And a tesco home shopping receipt.

thekingofming":33fokga0 said:
OldSchoolGirly":33fokga0 said:
thekingofming":33fokga0 said:
OldSchoolGirly":33fokga0 said:

not Dave Harvey by any chance?

Nope. Blimey, you breed them big up there or something?!

Apparently he works in Walstan House in Bowthorpe, not that that means anything to me!

heres whats on my latest desktop

Attachments

• 31012009163.jpg
    31012009163.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 31012009164.jpg
    31012009164.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,037

Latest posts

Back